SCG collects (i) information that you provided directly to SCG and (ii) information from the history of your visit to SCG websites. The information SCG collected may include personal information which will be protected in accordance with your right to privacy.
You are not required to provide your personal information to SCG. However, if you choose not to do so, you may not be able to fully utilize the features or services in SCG websites. SCG may also collect your information using cookies or other similar devices. For more information, please consult SCG Cookies Policy.
SCG will not disclose or trade your personal information to any third party without your consent except for the following:
- when the law, legal process, litigation or other law enforcement procedure requires the disclosure of your personal information, this includes disclosure to public or governmental authorities, agencies, or organizations for the purpose of law enforcement or in response to a lawful request; or
- when SCG considers that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent any danger or damages, or to investigate any activity which may be unlawful.
SCG reserves the right to transfer your personal information in case of corporate restructuring or in case substantial assets of SCG are acquired.
In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure, use, modification, and destruction of personal information collected from SCG websites, SCG maintains security measures to ensure protection of your personal information
If you have any enquiry or suggestion, or if you want to contact us for any matter relating to your information, including request to delete/modify your information or your settings, please contact us using this Enquiry Form
- If you are using a location-enabled product, information relating to your location may be collected. SCG will collect and use such information only for the purpose of providing the service you requested.
- In order to help SCG improve its products, services, and applications, certain mobile applications may use Google Analytics or other similar tools to collect your non-personally identifiable information. Using such methods, SCG will acknowledge only which services and features of the application that are most used and the information about your device type, hardware, country, and language used in the download.
- SCG may share your personal information with third party partners to the extent that it is necessary for providing services via mobile devices;
Your personal information may be collected and used for the following purposes:
- Set up and manage your account;
- Communicate with you for matters relating to your account, your transactions and billing information;
- Authenticate and confirm your identity in order to ensure security;
- Evaluate your interest in job at SCG and contact you to offer career opportunities;
- Inform, provide, and communicate the information regarding SCG’s products, services, activities, surveys, and sales promotions to you;
- Process, evaluate, and respond to you regarding the services you requested, including to provide feedbacks to your queries or demands;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve SCG business, develop new products and services, manage communication system, conduct market research and manage marketing and advertising efficiency, analyze SCG products, services, and websites including administration of SCG websites;
- Provide services to investors;
- Manage risk exposures and quality improvement;
- Conduct any accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities;
- Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities;
- Maintain security in providing services via SCG networks and protect information and employees; and
- Investigate and monitor compliance with laws, regulations, industrial standards, SCG policies and regulations.